What is a surrogate mother?
A surrogate mother is a woman who approves to carry someone else’s baby. She becomes pregnant using some procedures of assisted reproductive technology. Whether you are a single man or woman or a couple, you can select to use a surrogate to support bring your dreams of parenting to reality. The surrogate mother gives birth with the love and care of the intended parents, and the intended parents go home with their bundle of joy…
Choosing a surrogate mother
Here are a number of important factors to consider when choosing a surrogate mother
- The surrogate’s medical history (this should contain a genetic profile)
- The surrogate’s lifestyle choices (with their history of drinking)
- The legal issues (the laws on surrogacy vary from state to state, so the location of your surrogate is an important issue to consider.)
- Overall good health, have a reliable mode of carriage, and enjoy being pregnant
- Be between the ages of 21-35. Having a sincere desire to help infertile couple achieve parenthood.
- Willing to undergo physical, medical and psychological evaluation and tests.
- Has experienced the joy of having own child and reliable support from family. Willing to visit fertility hospitals.
- Have a healthy reproductive history; be within a healthy height and weight ratio
It is our responsibility at Lotus Kiran to screen potential applicants to approve that you begin your journey with an intended parent or couple with comfort and certainty knowing that you are a highly qualified & inspired surrogate ready to share in the commitment and happiness in giving birth to their child.